Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 3, 2017

Today was an ok day, didn't have a lot of pain in my back or ankles when I was walking.  Food wise went very well, coming in well below goal for calorie intake.  I managed to drink 80 oz of water today which is better then I thought I did.  I will be trying to increase on this amount in the coming days.

I also started checking my blood pressure today.  This mornings blood pressure was 136/84, a little bit high so I will watch it closely.  I am on medication for high blood pressure, but as I have stated earlier I haven't been very good about taking my medications.

Here are today's numbers:





That's it for tonight, I will be trying to get in more walking on Wednesday so I can get closer to 10,000 steps.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment