Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 4, 2017

Happy hump day!

Today was an ok day for the most part.  My morning blood pressure was very close to normal at 130/80.  I have been staying consistent with my daily medications and vitamins.  My water intake for today was not what I was hoping for, will have to really step it up tomorrow and do a better job with that and getting more physical activity.  Didn't get as much sleep as I had wanted to, hopefully it was just a one night issue.

On the plus side I weighed myself at work and I am down 3lbs, so that is a positive development.

Here is my numbers for today:





I hope everyone isn't getting too annoyed with this, I am finding it to be very helpful to put this all down in writing.  Anyway, hope you all have a good Thursday.  Stay warm everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment