Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 7, 2017

Today was not too bad of a day I have to say.  Visited Planet Fitness for the first time in a long time.  While there I managed to walk on the treadmill for 38 minutes, and walk 1.24 miles.  A good start I think, will hopefully be able to do the same tomorrow when we go.

The information from my CPAP doesn't seem right to me, because I know I wore it more then the amount of time it says that I did.  The data from my fitness tracker tells a very different story saying that I slept for over 8 hours, very puzzling.

I checked my blood pressure this morning and it was looking very good, I will include a screen shot of the app I'm using to track my blood pressure today as well.

Over all not a bad Saturday, even managed to find a really warm sweatshirt at Goodwill today. 😀

Anyway, thanks for keeping tabs on me.  I really do appreciate it, and don't be afraid to say something if  you feel I might need a good kick in the pants.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment